Friday, June 01, 2012

Daily wear

Verhext asked to see the daily jewelry people wear. I admittedly wear a lot of jewelry. I plan to be one of those old ladies with the long grey hair, arms full of silver and bells on my skirts. Or Stevie Nicks.I don't have a camera on me but most of my stuff is still available (minus my wedding and engagement rings) I've posted something similar before but it changes slightly yearly for me.

I change my earrings daily but I wear the same rings and bracelets daily and usually add to them. I swap between these two necklaces about 90% of the time. The other 10% I actually think to wear something fun from my extensive collection of inherited colored beaded necklaces.

Everything was a gift from Dave except the locket bracelet.
Square was Valentines 2007, Heart bracelet  wedding day 2002, Heart ring upper right was Christmas 2008 He hid it in a vacuum box. I refused to open the vacuum because I thought it was a gag gift because we bought it together. All day he said lets open it and try it, lets open it. Finally he put it in front of me and said OPEN IT ALREADY. ha! Heart necklace was my birthday this past year. The bean was my birthday in 2005 but he claims to this day it was from Daisy.

My wedding ring was an estate find. It's 1920's My engagement ring Dave had made in 1998 and I've worn it for almost 14 years now!

It sounds like a lot. Hell I usually wear even more. I don't feel like I wear a lot. My mom always has worn a ton of jewelry so has my gram. It is just what I am used to. 



WARNING if you click the link it will go to the store. You have been warned. I might earn a penny.

What do you wear daily if you wear daily jewelry at all? Do you mix it up? What is your favorite piece ever?

My favorite piece ever is my heart bracelet. Yes because it was my first thing from Tiffany's but also because many years later we finally engraved it. I have posted it before but hell why not again.

I like words on my jewelry apparently.

I try not to take life too seriously. :) TRY.


Kasmira said...

I love your bracelets!

I'm approaching daily wear with my silver southwestern jewelry. It's just a little harder to match turquoise and silver to all of my outfits.

byhillary said...

Dude turquoise is a neutral. I LOVE seeing all the stuff you've been wearing. Totally dig.

Lorena said...

I switch a lot.
From silver to gold to costume jewelry....

Sarah Von said...

I want to be one of those old ladies with long hair and silver bangles, toooooo!