Megan Mae of Daily Waifu Snapshot tagged me for 7 secrets.
1. I've HAD to wear glasses since 1993 but only actually started wearing them in 2003. I've worn them daily since then.
2. I only need rx in one eye. The other is nearly perfect.
3. When Dave and I first started dating we were standing along a walkway by the ocean and I gestured largely and kinda punched his glasses off his face and broke them.
4. When I was in highschool I wore turquoise contacts. It freaked out one of my friends.
5. My mom got one of my friends on her side and got him to DAILY say in English class "shouldn't you put your glasses on to read?" she still talks to him via Facebook 17 years later. (no worries he doesn't like girls. Dave is still her favorite child).
6. I HATE having to wear glasses and I feel soooooo uncool in them. Contacts and I don't get along well.
7. I ordered new glasses tonight. My rx is so f-ed up that they kinda giggled when they saw it and before the discount they kindly gave me they would of been $890. All because of my lazy eye. Bah! (thank god for my pretax medical account I put in all year just for this!! No eye insurance.)
7a. I have to wait 10 days because they have to be special ordered! Booooo!
I tag you, you, you, oh you, you, you in the corner and YOU!